Acceptable Use Policy
You will be held responsible for all actions performed by your accounts whether it be done by you or by others! If server security is compromised, the account holder is responsible for all violation of PROXIESCHEAP Terms of Service (the “TOS”) and this Acceptable Use Policy (this “AUP“) including abuse escalated issues, and all disconnects and reconnect does associated with violations.
The following terms constitute an agreement between you and PROXIESCHEAP. This AUP governs your use of the services provided by PROXIESCHEAP (the “Services”). BY USING THE SERVICES OF PROXIESCHEAP YOU SIGNIFY THAT YOU AGREE TO THIS AUP.
Statement of Purpose
The Primary Purpose of PROXIESCHEAP is to provide our clients with the resources necessary to put their internet services online reliably in a lightning fast, high availability environment that responds quickly to each client’s individual needs.
Regarding Ultimate Liability
The client is ultimately responsible for individual server security. PROXIESCHEAP disclaims all liability for server content.
You agree not to use PROXIESCHEAP’s service or any third party links or proxies included in PROXIESCHEAP’s service for any of the following purposes:
– for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
– in any way which contravenes the virus and hacking provisions as set out above.
– to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that is directed to inciting or producing imminent conduct that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable and is likely to produce such conduct;
– to impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
– to forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the system;
– to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
– to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” or “pyramid schemes”;
– to interfere with or disrupt Provider’s system or servers or networks connected to our Site’s system, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to Provider’s system;
– to collect or store personal data about other users without their knowledge; or
– to promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals.
All clients are permitted access to the public and private network; however misuse of the network in any way, including interference, will result in a violation of this AUP. All violations of this AUP shall be subject to review by PROXIESCHEAP, and an appropriate course of action shall be taken as determined by PROXIESCHEAP in its sole discretion. Proper use of public network must comply with all local, state, and federal laws. Clients assume full liability for all content which is transferred during the usage of our services.
Any type of sabotage, regardless of intention shall be grounds for termination of an account. This includes but is not limited to abuse of the remote reboot system by using it multiple times in a very short amount of time for improper reasons.
Private Backbone Network
PROXIESCHEAP enables the use of a private backbone network, allowing clients to transfer data between servers with unrestricted limits on upload/download. This private backbone is in place to allow the upload/download of content, transmission of information between authorized clients servers, server administration, and transmission of information between servers and PROXIESCHEAP servers, secure private administration of services, console access, and data retrieval.
Clients are required and obligated to maintain all security on their servers. Any and all additional charges that are incurred due to client lack of monitoring or security are the responsibility of the client.
PROXIESCHEAP does not actively monitor the content on its servers. Content that does not violate local, state and federal law or this AUP or the Terms of Service is deemed in compliance and shall remain intact. If content is deemed to be in violation of this AUP or the Terms of Service, it shall be reviewed by PROXIESCHEAP, and a course of action shall be taken to correct the problem, which may result in termination of the account or service.
If any client or any third-party user that is a customer of our client uses PROXIESCHEAP services, network, or its physical infrastructure in a manner that causes PROXIESCHEAP, or any IP addresses issued by PROXIESCHEAP to be “blacklisted” or “blocked”, PROXIESCHEAP reserves the right to suspend or terminate services of such client and/or suspend or terminate the access to services, network, and/or its physical infrastructure. Operating PROXIESCHEAP service on behalf of, or in connection with or reselling any service to persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations database at www.spamhaus.org shall constitute a violation of this AUP.
All IPs addresses issued by PROXIESCHEAP are the sole property of PROXIESCHEAP. Clients retain no ownership rights to any IP addresses issued by PROXIESCHEAP. Clients may not transfer IPs from PROXIESCHEAP.
In the event PROXIESCHEAP is required by law to submit client information to law enforcement officials, when presented with a valid subpoena from a court with proper jurisdiction. In such event, the information requested is disclosed as directed pursuant to the subpoena. The safety and privacy of any client will only be compromised by the court order of a subpoena. PROXIESCHEAP will notify the client of the information request as allowed by the subpoena.
Any Claim of Violation of this AUP that is being submitted by a third party must include the name and contact information of the complaining party, the IP address from which the alleged complaint originated, and a description of the violation. This AUP to all users of servers provided by PROXIESCHEAP, including without limitation the customers, clients and other users of our clients. PROXIESCHEAP reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse new service to any individual, group, or business. PROXIESCHEAP also retains the right to discontinue service for any client for any reason or no reason and at any time, including without limitation for violation of this AUP.